- To provide the best possible health care for our patients
- To promote better physical and mental health by offering a planned programme of health promotion and preventative care based on local and national guidelines.
- To provide a comprehensive range of services both within the practice and by referral to other agencies.
- To ensure that the services are easily accessible, efficient and responsive to the needs of patients
- To provide a professional, pleasant, safe, supportive and efficient working environment for everyone in the practice
- To include all members of the team in planning and decision making by encouraging teamwork and good communication.
- To maximise the profitability of the organisation to ensure the best possible service to patients and fair remuneration to all members of the practice team